Friday, March 16, 2007

New Entry

Good morning everyone, this is my first post in my very own first blog, if you are reading, you are the lucky ones. The reason I started to have interest for blogging is due to influences by my husband. I registered to blogspot on 15 March 2007 but I'm just experimenting to all the functions / setting options on today (17 March 2007). It's a working Saturday, I can't help if my work productivity on Saturday gets low, it's a nature cause and apparently, it can't be cure.

I haven't figure out really what to do in my blog, although it is name as - Escape from Reality, which I think it sounds 'cool'. I guess blog is an e-diary for any blogger to share out his/her diary to everyone in this world. Few photos will do the trick, I will dig back my pc to load some of the photos taken previously.

I do respect some of the blogger who can write out so good. Do excuse me if my blog gets too boring, im not a cheerleader, so once a while, please bear with me, will ya?

I'm off for now, until the next post, hopefully I could share out more of my "things" to you all.

Love, Tiffany L.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

I am so lucky to be the first one to read ur blog and give you comment.

Keep everythings up... I'm looking forward to read more interesting articles here.

Alyk said...

Hello Tiffany Lee!

Welcome to the blog world, Kitten. Congratulations on completing your first day as a blogger. You already conquered the most difficult step in the entire process: getting started. The rest isn't much easier, but it's worth it.

I hope all goes well and you find great success.




Alyk
CW




p.s. Good luck & congrats, Dearest...